Disclaimer

All postings and comments are based on my personal opinion. It is purely for sharing purpose and no inducement for any buying or selling.
http://www.emailcashpro.com

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Testimonial from One of the Pioneer Students

What a 2009 for me!!! I am in the first batch of students in Darren’s class. With reference to my nine months of trading after taking the course, I feel obliged to share my exciting path with all who are keen to learn trading. The methods taught by Darren are very consistent and had helped me to recover my losses from trading before the course.

I had done 229 trades from Apr to Dec 2009 with 177 winning trades. This equates to a 77.3% success rate for my trades!!! To an experience trader, this may be nothing. But to me, as a new trader, I am extremely delighted with my achievements.

Taking into account my realized profits for 2009, I am even more confident that being a full time trader is the correct path for me. Now, I can enjoy complete freedom in my work (which is trading) and taking good care of my family at the same time. Hooray!!!

Tessa Jan 2010

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Hello everyone!
I would like to burn a theme at here. There is such a nicey, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of financial piramyde, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

For quite a long time, I make money with the help of these programs.
I'm with no money problems now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I make 2G daily, and my first investment was 500 dollars only.
Right now, I'm very close at catching at last a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Turn to my web site to get additional info.

[url=http://theinvestblog.com] Online investment blog[/url]